Thursday 31 January 2008

January's Yummies....

I love dessert, I love chocolate, I love yogurt <3<3
And I ate loads of them this month...
Let me introduce them to you:

#1 Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Yup, you didn't read it wrongly, it's a triple chocolate cheesecake. Rich chocolate cheesecake, with generous chocolate chips topping(milk choc, dark choc, and white choc.), and chocolate ganache swirls. Found this beauty on promotional price, and just couldn't resist it. It made me very happy in the morning, as I had it for my breakfast. A slice a day, keeps the moodiness away.

#2 Fresh blueberries + yogurt Surprise, surprise.... Alison and I saw the fruit store selling blueberries when it's suppose to be out of season. What's more interesting is that they were selling it really cheap, 99 pence for a full box. I grabbed the bargain, washed the fruit thoroughly when I got home and threw them into my pot of plain yogurt. I took a spoonful and it tasted heavenly, the sweetness of the blueberries was just right, not too sweet, to accompany the creamy taste of the yogurt. Now, I'm thinking of adding fresh cherries to my yogurt next.

#3 Tiramisu
This Tiramisu is simply gorgeous. It's made of mascarphone cheese, coffee liqueur, sponge and Marsala wine, all this for just cost 1.82pounds. Unlike the Tiramisu that I've tasted in certain well known cake shops in Malaysia (which was just awful), it has a light creamy texture, with hint of the coffee liqueur. I rank it 2nd best, next to my mom's homemade Tiramisu.

1 comments:

ielias said...

oh my goodness! i want that Triple Chocolate Cheesecake!

 
design by suckmylolly.com