Friday 11 January 2008

Finally......

I've finished and hand in my MPH214 Pharmaceutics laboratory book, after weeks of hard work. And here, I wish to thank my friends for helping out in completing this lab book, especially Adrian.
Thank you Adrian for teaching me how to use SPSS, without your help, I don't think I'll be able to finish the statistical questions.

For those who are not familiar with the SPSS abbreviation, its stands for Statistical Package for the Social Sciences. It's a killer statistical software, especially for a computer idiot like me.....yes, I'm really bad at it, I didn't even know how to label the variables when I tried to do it on my own.

It's been a week since the new term started, and the weather have not been kind to us, its still freezing cold outside + strong winds.
There's also loads of coursework, presentations and test lined up for us for this new term:

  • Next week: Japanese language test, Numeracy Test I
  • 3rd week: Therapeutics presentation
  • 4th week: Arachis oil analysis report, Pharmaceutics WebCT test.
So far, these are the few confirmed.
There's lots of work to complete.....so,wish me luck and pray for me :)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com