Friday 25 January 2008

Chinese New Year Is around the corner

Two more weeks to CNY!!!
Just like last year, the University and the Sunderland City Council will hold a Chinese New Year Celebration in the Stadium of Light on the eve. The picture above is taken by me (^^), from my block kitchen. I assume that each block will have one, since the RSA was the one who came and put it up in our block. Hehe... if you can read from the photo, there will be some traditional Chinese performance, lion dance and authentic Chinese buffer.
Hmm... not sure if I'll join the celebration, cause it's on a weekday, and I've been busy since the new term started, and no one that I know seems to be interested.
So how do I plan to celebrate CNY this year?
No plans at the moment, my block mates and I will think of something after our WebCT test next week.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com