Thursday 9 October 2008

The renovated lecture theater

Been back to Sunderland for 3 weeks, but was just too lazy to update my blog.

In Malaysia, you'll always drive to your destination, but now that I'm back in Sunderland, I have to get use to walking and carrying my own groceries again (T_T)
Hmm... maybe I should learn from Jeannie,
order from Tesco online and they will sent it over :P

Anyway, this post is suppose to b
e about the new renovated lecture theater!
The Murray Library lecture theat
er was renovated since last April when we were having our exams, and now I present you....Tadaa.....
University of Sunderland newly renovated Murray Library Lecture Theater.
It's so shinny.... and nicely carpeted.
Look at the light that light up the stairway, it looks like those airplane aisle.

The new comfortable seats are in shades of red,very nice, it feels like I'm in a cinema more than a lecture hall. Some friends of mine commented that the seats are so comfortable that we would fall asleep during lectures more often as compare to the old green seats. Oddly, after 2 weeks of lectures, none of us doze off when the lecturer teaches.

I came up with 2 conclusion from that, it's either that we are too enthusiastic to strive better in our 3rd year, or the new lighting in front of the screen is just too bright for us to loss our focus ;)
Picture credits to Jeannie @ livingmylife.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jean said...

I dozed off leh~

Deborah said...

Ho ho....
And two others fell asleep today.
Looks like the enthusiasms wore off.

 
design by suckmylolly.com