Wednesday 15 October 2008

Beauty and the Beast - Birmingham Royal Ballet

I'm so excited, and I've bought the tickets for the show.

The BRB will stage the performance in the Sunderland Empire on the 12th November to the 15th Novermber 2008.
It will be my first time stepping into the Sunderland Empire Theater Hall (heard that it's not that big) and watching a theatric ballet performance...... I know I sounded very ulu.

The tickets for the performance are selling £24, £18, £10 according to the seating, with students and senior citizens having £5 off top price.

At first, only six of us (my course mates and I) wanted watch the performance, but after much persuasion by Alison, another 4 more joined us. That's makes a total of 10 persons, so instead of getting individual tickets, we would be able to book as a group that entitle us to £5 off top price + one extra ticket free.

Lucky, lucky us wanted to watch the Thursday evening show, which is having a special promotion for schools and dance schools. Since we are all university students, and had a group of 10 people, we were entitled to the special price whereby all tickets were just £5 each.
As the price now much lower than expected before, another 4 more joined in, making the total number of people 14.
Haha...... cheaper tickets attracted more audience.

Looking through the information leaflet and the BRB website, it seems like it's going to be a spectacular performance, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Here, I share a short clip of the Beauty and the Beast posted on Youtube by the BRB



For more info, visit the BRB website.



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com