Sunday 6 April 2008

snow..... again?

Spring was officially here last week when the daylight saving time kicked in. The weather was warm and cozy the whole week with nice sunshine and cool breeze. The only window in my room that was always shut-tight for the past 4 months to prevent the bone chilling air from sneaking into my room, was finally drawn open to allow fresh air to ventilate the room.
But I could never comprehend the weather here, just when it was all warm and nice, it started to snow again yesterday.
It did snow in March this year and last year, but it's Spring, we're already in April. With temperature peaking at 14 degree celcius during the weekdays, all I need to put on during outdoors was a short sleeve cardigan. However, it's snowing heavily now with longest time record for the year - an hour long and counting.....
I have to admit that that scenery I'm seeing now is beautiful - white fluffy feathers are floating down from the heavens, but I have been so accustom to the warm weather that I dread to have the chilly air back again.

I still can't fathom why it's snowing when the sun is shining brightly, the snow melts immediately when it touches the ground.
The only reason I could think of is Jac - she must have wished for snow on her birthday.

Happy Birthday Jacquelyn aka snowjac.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com