Monday 14 July 2008

Shogun..

It's been a tradition in my family, that for each family member's birthday, there'll be a birthday cake and dinner. My birthday passed by 3 months ago, while I was in UK, so I missed out in my birthday cake, but my birthday dinner still stands.
My request this year is Japanese buffet, so Dad took me to Shogun in Sunway Pyramid.

The place looks really nice.

Great wall art beside our table.

The food was good, and there were a huge selection of cooked Japanese food, soups, tempura, shashimi, and various types of shushi. After tucking in till our bellies are full, we helped ourselves to the cakes, fruits and ice cream available. My sis, Sarah adores the chocolate fountain, and the green tea ice cream. For me, I tried all the shashimi available, tuna belly, swordfish, and snapper, but my favorite is still salmon :)

Look at the pretty colors.

Chilled cha-soba.

The hot pot, filled with seafood.

Sarah enjoying her chilled zaru-soba.

Damage done, RM50++ per person, not bad at all.

3 comments:

-Strawberry Yoshi- said...

OH my god! those food look so so nice....i wanna go back and eat till my tummy pecah!!! i have one more week in pharmacy after this week.

Deborah said...

Are you coming over to KL?

ielias said...

wow! so nice!

 
design by suckmylolly.com