Thursday 6 March 2008

Depress no more....

Yippee,
finally presented my drug interaction presentation and completed my drug profile poster!!!
No more weekly therapeutics presentation.....yea yea!!
And completed my placements in the hospital and community pharmacy ^_^
All there's left for the term is 2 reports and 1 WebCT test.

The past 2 days were tiring, and I'm nursing a headache now, but I feel good cos' I've completed a big chunk of assignments set out in Term 2.
I'm really please that I was able to complete and hand in my poster on Escitalopram for printing, (a big thank you to my group mates, Gareth and Kellie for your cooperation)
and presented the Fluoxetine and St John's wort drug interaction topic today.


[Btw, all of the drugs mentioned are antidepressent, however St John's wort is not recommended for use for various reasons, check Stockely's drug interactions]


Depression, depression, depression.......was all I was searching on for the past 3 weeks, reading journals, looking at tables, graphs, mechanism, etc.
Imagine yourself reading on about depression 24/7 , you tend to get a little depress too.
Phew..... glad that's over, for now.

Rest....
That's what I really need at the moment.
Recharge, to start on the Pharmaceutics notes for the WebCT test next week.
加油!!!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com